EVtricity Racing has had great support from Gentrex Information Solutions and Batrium for the 2015 racing season.
EVtricity would also like to thank the many individuals and organisations whose products, service and advice helped to transform our Zero SR electric from a street bike to capable track machine.
- Advance Bearings
- Collide A Scope
- Danny Ripperton
- Earmold Sydney
- Emtek Racing
- Extreme RC
- Handcraft Fibreglass
- Moto Tecnica
- Shock Treatment
- Tiecheng Info & Tech
- The Art of Stickers
A big thank you also to the support provided by fellow eFXC competitors:
- Danny Ripperton of Ripperton Racing who created a number of the custom parts and mods for the Zero SR.
- Jason Morris, Nik Tyson and Luc Botton from Varley for their advice and assistance in getting to interstate races.
- Danny Pottage and Chris Jones from Voltron Motorcycles for their advice and support.
A big thank you to event organisers for their support in racing and ride days:
- Gloria Lansdale and Terry O’Neill of Australian Road & Track Rider Promotions for their support at the eFXC race series and Wakefield Park Ride Days.
- The coaches and staff at Mega Performance Motorcycling Events Group Australia for their advice (and support for electric bikes) at California Superbike School and Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days.
- The coaches at Toprider for their advice (and support for electric bikes) at their Coach and Setup days
Thank you to the photographers whose images are used on this site.
Tony Castley (Splinter on Flickr)